Have you removed your Director Disqualification yet? If not then there is still a change to restore your DIN.
A Writ Petition in the High Court for Removal of Directors Disqualification is a only way out.
1. Drafting of Writ Petition.
2. Filing the matter with the High Court.
3. Appearance by Advocates and pleadings for the same.
4. Interim Order from the High Court
5. Filing the High Court Order and Pending Compliance Documents with Respective ROC.
6. DIN Activation and Removal of Disqualification.
1. For getting your disqualification removed, you are not required to revive your company mandatory.
2. In cases of disqualification of multiple directors, only one common petition is required to be filed for the multiple directors.
3. The interim stay regarding removal of disqualification is obtained on the very same day on which the order is passed in the High Court for the same.
4. Once High Court order is passed in favour of removal of disqualification, the same shall not be revoked at any time thereafter in our opinion.
5. After Supreme Court order dated 6th August 2018, the High Court orders are available at present also for removal of disqualification.
The high court has passed the following order:
• Till the next date of hearing, there shall be a stay of the notices dated 6th September, 2017 and 12th September, 2017 and any other notices or communications or lists received or published whereby the petitioners were declared disqualified as Director under Section 164(2)(a) of the Companies Act, 2013.
• The DIN numbers as well as digital signatures of the petitioners shall be forthwith revived.