We provide business registration in India services which covers legal, managerial and other aspects related to company registration which are listed below :
All Companies are regulated in India by Companies Act, 2013 and Companies Incorporation Rule. Every company whether public or private is required to get enter themselves with the Registrar of Companies in India (ROC) and file the necessary registration documents for various mandatory requirements made under the law.
Types of companies :
There are normally 2 types of Companies in India. One is Private Limited Company (PVT. LTD .) And the other is Public Limited Company (LTD.) both are limited by liability and the share owners are liable up to the unpaid value of their shares holdings.
- Private Limited Company: Minimum no of person 2 and Maximum numbers of members are 200 and prohibit any invitation to the public to subscribe any shares or debenture, restrict the right to transfer its shares.
- Public Limited Company: Minimum no of person as member 7 Invite public to subscribe shares or debentures and any number of members.
Procedure and documents required for setup a company in India:
- Procedure to be adopted for formation of private limited company :
- Apply for the Director Identification Number (DIN) by the recommend Directors.
- Obtain digital signature by at least one proposed director.
- Application to be made to the concerned ROC to ascertain the availability of name in online for RUN along with a fee of Rs. 1000/-. If proposed name is not available (as not already registered with the ROC) apply for a fresh name application.
- Drafting of the Memorandum (MOA) and Articles of Association (AOA), after getting the name approval by ROC.
- Get the Memorandum (MOA) and Articles of Association (AOA) signed by at least 2 subscribers in his own hand, his father’s name, occupation, address and the number of shares subscribed for and witnessed by at least 1 person .