Procedure to incorporate a Company(Public and Private limited) in India:
You will need two directors and minimum paid-up capital of INR 1 lakh to incorporate a Private limited company in India. However as per the new notification of MCA under companies act 2013 there is no minimum share capital requirement for registration of the private limited company. And, you will need three directors and minimum paid-up capital of INR-5 lakh in case of a public limited company.
- Filing the Form Spice Part A, for checking the availability of the selected name for the company.
- For the reservation of the company name and company registration, file Spice Part A.
- Obtaining the DINs and DSCs from the MCA or Ministry of Corporate Affairs, Govt of India.
- Filing the Form Spice Part-B and Spice Pro faultlessly, with the ROC.
- Form DIR-2 is additionally submitted by the Director which declares his consent to act as a Director.
- Carefully prepare the e-AOA and e-MOA of the company, and submit them to the ROC.
- For the desired form of the company, obtain the certificate of company incorporation.
We are famous in entire India for our prompt, flawless, and economical incorporation of the company in India. All the popular forms of companies have been competently and perfectly formed and registered by our expert company lawyers, on behalf of innumerable Indian individuals as well as global Individuals and various professional institutions. Our firm SetyourBiz.com is most renowned for our legal services concerned with company laws, corporate laws, corporate reshuffling, intellectual property laws, business compliances, FDI, international business, and commercial laws.
We have described the procedural steps for the incorporation of a company in India in the below section. All the companies that are described in the Indian Companies Act of 2006 and the LLP Act of 2008, have been well-supported by our swift and faultless formation and registration in any part of India. Here, we are providing you with all essential and complete information about the formation and registration of public and private limited companies, for doing assured and reputed business.