Foreign Investment in India and disallow sector and person for Foreign Direct Investment (FDI)
Andy kind of foreign capital contribution by a person non-resident person is Disallow in the following business sectors:
- Business of Lottery online or offline lotteries.
- Casinos, gambling and betting.
- Chit funds Business.
- Public Company as Nidhi Company .
- Investment in Transferable Development Rights.
- Construction of Farm Houses or Real Estate Business Company .
- Company having business of manufacturing of tobacco or alcohol products except medicine
- Atomic energy and
- Railway operations
- Foreign technology participation in any form along with licensing for franchise, trademark, brand name, management contract is likewise prohibited for Lottery Business and Gambling and Betting activities
Disallowed person to make investment in India:-
A citizen of Bangladesh or Pakistan or is an entity incorporated in Bangladesh or Pakistan.
A person who is a citizen of Pakistan or an entity incorporated in Pakistan