Online GST Registration
Get your GST Number registration online through InternationalTaxations.com. Our Export will help in & documentation, filing, and follow up with the department. The organization with annual revenue of Rs.20 lakhs or more must take GST registration. Get your GSTIN number online in less than 5 working days.
WHAT IS GST?
The goods & services tax (GST) is a tax on goods & services levied on all goods and services sold for home expenditure. GST is a destination-based tax on the utilization of products & services. It is proposed to be Charge at all stages right from the first manufacture up to final use with tax credit paid at last stages with asset off. In a nutshell, only on additional value will be taxed, and the Charge of tax is to be carried by the final consumer.
The GST came into effect from July 1, 2017, through the enactment of One Hundred & First Amendment of the Indian Constitution by the Government of Indian. The tax replaced multiple Central & State Government taxes was in existence.
The rates of tax, rules & regulations are governed under the GST Act managed by the GST council, which comprise of the finance minister of central & state Government. GST is come to bring with a view to replace indirect taxes with a unified tax and is therefore with the expectation to reshape the country’s 2.4 trillion dollar economy. GST tax rates are many from 0% – 28% depending on the type of good or service business organization is selling. Consumers bear the GST, but it is transmitted to the Government by collecting business, providing goods and services. In effect, GST gives revenue to the Government.
GST Registration Process
GST application can be file visiting Online GST portal GST.GOV.IN. It is easy to fill the details on GST online portal. Yet, at the same time, you need the professional to fill the form with the correct understanding and accurate information and submit the application accordingly. A few of the terms while applying for GST registration cannot be understood by many of the applicants. Therefore at the very first stage, GST registration should be done with the help of a GST expert professional, and here at InternationalTaxations.com, your GST Registration can be done with a quick and straightforward process.
List of Documents Required For GST Registration
- PAN Card copy of the Business or Applicant (Proprietor)
- GST registration is associated with the PAN of the organization. Hence, PAN Card must be taken for the Business Enterprise before filing an application for GST Registration.
- ID & Address Proof along with Passport Size Photographs
The following persons are required to file their identity proof and address proof along with photographs.
- For Address and ID proof, documents like PAN, Passport Copy, Valid Driving License (DL), voters identity card, or Aadhaar card can be submitted.
- Proprietary firm – Proprietor
- Partnership Firm /Limited Liability Partnership (LLP) – Managing/Authorized/Designated Partners (DP)
- Hindu Undivided Family (HUF ) – Karta
- Company – Managing Director (MD), Directors as Authorized Person
- Trust – Managing Trustee, Trustees as Authorized Person
- Association of Persons or Body of Individuals –Members of Managing Committee as the authorized person
- Local Authority – CEO or his equivalent
- Statutory Body – CEO or his equivalent
- Others – Person(s) in Charge
Business Registration proof
Business Registration proof must be required for all types of organizations. For proprietorships firm, only proprietor’s document required to submitting this document, as the proprietor and proprietorship firm are considered the same entity.
For the partnership firm, then the partnership deed must require. In the case of LLP or Private or Public Company, the certificate of incorporation issued by MCA must be filed. For other types of business organizations like society, trust, club, government department or body of individuals, registration certificate must submit.
GST Registration Responsibilities
Business registered under the Goods and Service Tax Act has much duty and complies, such as returns and audits from time to time. Failure to follow those compliances under the GST Act attracts penalties and revocation of GST registration by the GST authorities. Some of the primary responsibilities of a business registered under GST include:
- To collect GST form customers and deposit to Government.
- Follow GST invoicing rules and issue Invoice on every bill
- Even there is no business transaction every GST registered business have to file GST also return if there is no turnover or business activity done during the month
- GST Return filing annually
- To keep and maintain all Invoice related to sale purchase of business organization for 8 years
InternationalTaxations.com is the leading business management services platform in India, providing a list of services like income tax return filing, Goods and service tax return filing, Pvt. Ltd. company registration, trademark registration, and many more. InternationalTaxations.com can help you to take GST registration in India and file GST compliances from time to time GST software. Generally, time accepted to submit GST application one Day and to obtain GST Certificate is about 4 – 6 working days, subject to GST department processing time and submission of client document. Gets a free consultation on GST registration as well as GST to return filing by making an appointment with SetyourBiz Corporate?