A private limited company is one type of business structure. a private limited company is one of the most prevalent and most popular legal entity in India. All the proceedings of a private limited company like registrations and all come under the Ministry of Corporate Affairs, Companies Act, 2013, and the Companies Incorporation Rules, 2014. The number of people requires for the registration of a private limited company is two that is the two shareholders and two directors are necessary for the formation of a private limited company. A natural person is each a director and shareowner, whereas a company legal entity will solely be a shareowner, In addition, the foreign nationals, foreign corporate entities or NRIs are also allowed to be the shareholder and the director of the company with FDI i.e Foreign Direct investment.
The most important and valuable features of a private limited company are limited liability protection to shareholders, the ability to raise equity funds, separate legal entity status, and perpetual existence. All these advantages together make the private limited company a most recommend and preferred business entity perfect suited for small or medium-sized businesses. Either its a family-owned or the professionally managed company the private limited company entity is the best suited for you.
SetyourBiz.com is the top market leader for years for services related to company registration in India. SetyourBiz.com can help you with registering any type of business entity in India such as a private limited company, one person company, Nidhi company, section 8 company, producer company or Indian subsidiary Choose the most preferred and most trusted the SetyourBiz.com for setting up of your company. With SetyourBiz.com the average time taken to complete your company formation is about 10 – 15 working days, subject to government processing time and client document submission. Don’t waste your time just drop a call now to the
SetyourBiz.com and get your appointment done and take a step ahead along the formation of your private limited company.
Requirements for Private Limited Company Registration
- Obtaining digital signature certificate- In today’s modern world everything is done online now the days of pen and paper have gone All documents are submitted electronically and for that, each company should acquire a digital signature certificate that is employed to verify the legitimacy of the documents… A digital signature is obtained by all the directors which are used on all the documents by every director.
- Members- A minimum number of two and a maximum number of 200 members or shareholders are required as per the companies’ act 2013 before registration of the company.
- Directors- The least number of directors required for registering the private limited company is two. Each of the directors ought to have DIN i.e. director identification number which is assigned by the ministry of corporate affairs. One condition is among the two directors one must be the resident of India which means he/she should have stayed in India for at least 182 days in a previous calendar year.
- Name- one of the most important and major components for a private company is the name. The name of the company comprises three parts i.e. the name, the activity, and private limited company. The use of a pvt ltd company at the end of the company name is compulsory. For the acceptance of the name, one should send at least 6 alternatives For the approval of the Registrar and all the names should be unique and expressive and the purposed name should not reassemble to any other in any means. Choosing the right company name is an important component is it will stay with the company throughout its life.
Registered office address- While going for the registration of the company, you should provide the temporary address of the company for the period of registration. However when the company has been registered then the permanent address of its registered office should be suited with the registrar of the company. The Registered office of the company is where the company’s main task is done and the working bodies are placed there with all documentation.
Online Process | Free Consultation
- Two Digital Signature (DSC)
- Two DIN Number
- Name Approval Letter of the Company
- MOA & AOA + Certificate of Incorporation
- PAN and TDS number for the Company
The lengthy procedure of company registration turns into an easy process with SetyourBiz Corporate. Get your first startup company registered with Setyourbiz.com with great ease by sitting in your house. Our highly qualified team of professionals will do all the process with great perfection across India. We will extend our support in documentation, preparation, filing and subsequent Follow-up with ROC