Import Export Code (IEC) Registration
Transparent Fee & Easy Process
We get you IEC (Import Export Code) in a fast and hassle-free manner. You don’t have to leave your home or office to get your work done. We will take care of filing and following up with Director General of Foreign Trade (DGFT) for issue of IEC in one working day.
You need to register for an import-export code if you’re importing or exporting goods or services from India. The import-export code is a 10-digit alpha-numeric number that’s issued by the Directorate General of Foreign Trade, Ministry of Commerce and Industries, Government of India. Your import-export code must be used for each transaction throughout its lifetime, since it doesn’t require any renewal or filing.
To obtain the IEC, an application should be filed in the Aayaat Niryaat Form 2A format to the regional authority of DGFT. The form can be filed online and it will take 7 working days in getting the Import Export Code (IEC) by the setyourbiz.com
Setyourbiz.com is an online platform that helps businesses looking to get registered for the Import Export Code. Our team provides affordable, quick and reliable Import Export Code registration service and guarantee highest quality standard backed by 100% customer satisfaction.
Documents Required for IE Code all in softcopy for any
For proprietorship business
- Letter Head in the name of Proprietorship Firm.
- GST certificate if any if not then firm name and address.
- Self-attested copy of PAN card.
- Colour passport size photo.
- Copy of self-attested Address Proof like- Aadhar card, Driving License, Voter card.
- Copy of Cancelled cheque or banks statement.
- Valid phone no and email ID.
The documents required to make an import and export code application for a partnership firm are as follows.
- Managing Partner Photo
- Cancelled cheque in the name of firm or Bank Certificate.
- Self-attested copy of PAN card of any one Partner.
- Valid Phone No and Email ID.
- ID proof of any partners such as Aadhar Card, Voter ID card, Driving License.
- Partnership Deed and rent agreement for use of business premises for Import and export.
- PAN card copy signed by both partners
Documents required for IEC in case of Private Limited Company or Public Limited Company.
- Passport size colour Photo of Managing Director.
- Cancelled cheque in the name of company or Bank Certificate.
- Valid Phone No and Email Id of Company.
- Email ID and Phone no of all Directors.
- Self-attested signed and dated PAN card and Aadhar Card Copy of all Directors.
- Business address proof such as rent agreement and Electricity Bill or NOC.
- Certificate of Incorporation or registration certificate issued by the MCA.
How to register your company’s import and export codes
- After you submit your online application, along with fees and requisite documents, IEC will be generated automatically.
- You will be notified about your IEC allotment as a text message, an email and a hyperlink.be downloaded and printed.
- Regional Authority would conduct post-verification of the online IEC as per the guidelines. If it is found that any information has been incorrectly provided, you may be liable for criminal action.
- Once you receive your e-IEC, you need to update your profile as soon as possible.
- The ANF-1 of the Handbook of Procedure, 2015-2020 contains information about the importer/ exporter.
- IEC holders are responsible for updating their profiles, and should do so at least once a year.