One Person Company Registration
Guarantee at best rate @ Pan India
Register your own one-person company with 100% ownership in India; OPC Registration is easy in India when done by SetyourBiz. Get DSC & DIN Name Approval, Letter, COI, eMOA, eAOA PAN TAN & Bank A/c Opening Support in all our packages. 100% Online Order & Documentation, Chat with the startup specialist to get started
One Person Company
The concept of OPC was introduced through this act in order to enable a single entrepreneur to start and run his business without the hassle of forming or being employed in another corporate organization. One Person Company in India is a new concept that has been introduced with the New Company’s Act in 2013 by Ministry of finance. An OPC has features of a company and the benefits of the sole proprietorship business. Before this law if a person had to establish a business, then he or she should only opt for a sole proprietorship. According to Section 2 (62) of the Company’s Act 2013, a One Person Company registration in India is a type of entity where there are lesser compliances requirements than that of a Private Limited Company.
Document and information required for one person company (OPC) formation.
- Colour passport size photo of Director & Nominee.
- Copy of PAN Card self-attested of Director & Nominee
- ID proof issued by govt such as Voter ID, Passport, Driving License, Aadhar Card of Director & Nominee
- Valid Email ID & Phone No of Director & Nominee
- Business address proof such and latest Utility Bill related to such address.
- Rent agreement if office address in on rent.
- Purposed company name at least 1 to 3.
- Purposed Business object of company.
Procedure for registration of OPC company as per Indian Companies Act, 2013
- Step 1 Preparation document for Digital Signature for the application.
- Step 2 Preparation of name search report and filing the name application form online.
- Step 3 Preparation of document for physical sign such as NOC, Consent letter in form DIR-2, MOA & AOA and e form INC-9 and send you for sign and stamp.
- Step 4 Online filing of document prepared in step no 3 with form Spice Part B.
- Step 5 Payment of registration fee and stamp duty of AOA and MOA.
- Step 6 On the receipt of form ROC will verify the document and issue of Certificate of Incorporation (COI) by Registrar of Company in 2 working days.
- Step 7 Sending and Preparation of document for bank account.
Advantages of One Person Company (OPC) Private Limited
- One person company enjoy Status and benefit of private limited company
- Second and most important benefit is to OPC can raise fund for business from financial institution such as Bank, NBFC, venture capitals, angel investors etc.
- One can register one person company with one director since OPC incorporation need one individual as Director.
- OPC enjoy benefit of separate legal entity and owner has limited liability.
- Less cost for setting up and annual compliance of one person company.
- Just because of its one-person company having only single person as owner no need to do annual meeting and extraordinary general meeting