ISO is certificate issued by an independent organization to companies who maintain and follow product and services quality, safety, and efficiency. The organization issue ISO Certificate called accreditation agency it and ISO stand for International Standards Organization. ISO works like proof that a particular product or service of an company is made and providing quality of services and that standard meets the criteria and guidelines accepted internationally. So it is advisable that every company who provides goods or service irrespective of filed get certify their product and services by and independent body providing ISO certification service. SetyourBiz Corporate Consultants llp is solo registered body incorporate provides ISO certification services within a day.
Why ISO certification required at all?
There are various reasons for getting your entity ISO certification. However, the primary cause is it is compulsory under the Indian law that goods or service should meet the criteria developed worldwide. And another reason for ISO is motioned below.
- ISO creates a valuable image in the towards its customer
- It creates a reputation among competitors.
- Customers are choosey for the product having ISO marks.
- Businesses having ISO get a competitive advantage in government tenders.
- ISO demonstrate the quality of product and services.
- Develop a Professional Culture and Better Employee Morale
- Focus Management and Employees
- Reduce Waste
- International Quality Recognition
Additional advantages of ISO Certification
- Nowadays authority’s tenders and suggestions receive tenders of groups that are ISO certified.
- Since ISO certifications meet global requirements, they help corporations attain global customers.
- Each ISO preferred was created so that clients are served better.
- Therefore, while certification is got, the pride of the client will increase, and repeat purchases occur.
- When the requirements set at a worldwide stage are adhered to, those rejections hardly ever occur.
- The efficiency of commercial enterprise will increase because the SOPs of ISO calls for seamless operations.
- The capability and operations of the firm, thus, rise.
- The mark of an ISO 9001 Certification is automated branding and advertising of a product because it doubles the credibility of a commercial enterprise.
- An ISO 9001 certification will set your enterprise or enterprise on the direction of profit and set it on par with world standards.
- The commercial enterprise will see steady improvement and performance as a way to in flip provide clients with products and services beyond their degree of expectation.
- This is a cycle in an effort to circuitously be fantastic have an impact on the pleasure and morale of the employer as a whole.
How Many types of ISO certification.
There is a number of types of ISO certification like ISO 14001, ISO 5001, and ISO 45001, etc. So, don’t be confusing what types of ISO certificates required for your company. ISO 9001 is a common certificate for the industry in the Manufacturing Sector and Service Sector. Even companies who are in the business of trading or manufacturing of medical devices including N-95 Mask needs ISO 9001. Apart from these below are mentioned types of ISO Certification
- ISO 13485 is for medical devices including masks.
- ISO 18091 for local governments Tender.
- ISO/IEC 90003 for software engineering Test.
- ISO/TS 29001 for the oil and gas company.
- ISO 17582 for companies in government electoral.
- ISO 22000 food safety Management Company.
- OHSAS 18001 health and safety management system.
- ISO 20000 shows best in IT & improvement in the delivery of IT services.
- CE Marking on any goods demonstrates that it follow with the mandatory requirements of the applicable European health devices, safety, and environmental safety and protection.
Document required for business organization ISO certified:-
- Applicant’s one passport size photograph.
- Company Profile Name including a list of the managerial employees.
- One business address proof.
- Pan card Copy of Company/LLP/partnership/proprietorship firm.
- Company letterhead.
- Two Purchase and sell Bills.
- Product Description.
- MSME Certificate
- GST certificate if any
- Certificate of Incorporation
- Memorandum of Article
Some mandatory pre-requirement for ISO Certification for all types of Business
Before taking an ISO Certification for your business the below-mentioned points have to be considered:
- The First Step is for Business transaction benefit you have to choose the right ISO 9001 certification so that it can meet your legal as well as business transaction requirement.
- The second step is to contact the best accreditation agency that is recognized worldwide for business ISO certification and follows the CASCO standards issued by international forum ISO 9001.
- The Third Step is ISO certification agency should be a member of IAF. However some it is not mandatory under all work to provide IAF certified ISO. IAF stands for International accreditation forum. An IAF accreditation only is value addition and demonstrates that has more credibility only.