ISO certification 9001:2015
Certification can help you build customer loyalty and trust, by showing that your product or service conforms to industry standards. Certification is a legal requirement in certain industries and can also be useful in helping your business win new contracts
ISO 9001:2015 online
The International Organization for Standardization (ISO) is an independent, international organization that develops international standards, such as ISO 9001 and ISO 14001. But the organization itself doesn’t issue ISO certificates. Instead, external certification bodies in India perform the ISO certification process. The International Organization for Standardization (ISO) is an independent, nongovernmental organization made up of 163 member countries. Each member country has its own standards organization, which helps facilitate international trade by providing common standards that allow products to travel safely across borders.
Types of ISO Certificate – online
- ISO 9001:2015 – Quality Management System- The ISO 9000 series of standards is a globally accepted set of quality management system requirements. The standards assure customers that the product they are purchasing is safe, reliable and certified.
- ISO 14001:2015 – Environment Management System – This standard is a management system that prepares an organization to meet environmental regulations. It helps an organization win the trust of customers and other stakeholders by showing that it cares about the environment.
- OHSAS 18001:2007 – Occupational Health & Safety management – A certificate of this kind certifies that the organization is operating according to the highest global standards and is free from the risks of any accidents or hazards affecting its business.
- ISO 20000:2011 – Certificate authorizes an IT company – This certificate is proof that the IT company has met all the criteria for excellence in software engineering and has been verified as trustworthy, reliable and of high quality.
- ISO 50001:2011 – Energy management system – It’s a system that enables organizations to reduce the cost of energy and manage their consumption. It provides a structured approach to an organization’s energy issues.
- ISO 22000:2005 – Foods Safety Management system – Food safety is a hot topic these days, considering that many foods have been found unsafe for human consumption. As a result, there has been a huge demand for a technique that can assure the quality of food being supplied to market.
Why we do apply for ISO certificate
- Having ISO Certification can give your business credibility in overseas markets.
- By obtaining ISO Certification, your products will be more marketable and therefore you will have a lower risk of orders being rejected.
- The ISO standards are intended to make organizations behave in a way that would simultaneously increase customers’ satisfaction while also making the organization perform better.
- Getting an ISO certification helps an organization improve its overall efficiency. SOPs (Standard Operating Procedures) and work instructions can be developed with the help of an ISO certification agency. Implementing an ISO in an organization manages its resources more efficiently.
Choosing an ISO Certification Body (ISO Registrar)
As stated above, ISO does not provide companies’ certification. It needs to be done by the external certification bodies located in concern country. Thus, it is mandatory to recognize credible certification bodies when selecting one. When selecting a certification body, entrepreneurs have to follow the following things:
- If a certification body uses the CASCO standards, check to see if those standards have been updated recently.
- To ensure that your certification body is reliable and trustworthy, check whether it is accredited by a reputable agency.
- Contact the National Board of Accreditation (NBA), India an accredited certification body in our country